Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Weather and a trip...


Hi friends,

Im been pretty busy trying to find a job recently so sorry for the lack of posts. As you can see below unfortunately the weather in England for our summer has been dismal. This photo was taken looking out of my bedroom window. A fare cry from the glorious weather of Polzeath over a month ago now! So this is my summer in the rain.

What else has happened? Well, I spoke at the local church the other day, people received prophetic encouragements and were healed by Jesus. This weekend I'm off to Harrogate, to investigate a job possibility and then after Im back on the Night Shifts, which I started last night. Which is very tiring!


Rebekah and myself are doing really well. Its great having Skpye all though it is getting a little bit tedious. She is selling her stuff at a fantastic rate, for better that good money, Praise God! So thats going really well and her Dad is getting re-married this weekend, fun fun fun!


I'm currently reading a book called 'He Came to Set the Captives Free'. A great so far. It gives and in-depth look at Satanism and its effects on Christian's and so on. Very recommended from the America crew. Kinda intense cover though.

1 Comments:

Blogger David D'Louhy said...

Although it was quite sunny, the high temperature yesterday was 114 degrees! Miss ya bro.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home