Friday, July 13, 2007

The First FireStorm Uk... (unoffical)

Firestorm: ' An individual or teams of revivalists sent to a specific location for a the expressed purpose, of expanding the Kingdom of God.


After a recent ministry trip up to Cheltenham I saw the power God move in a powerful way.

During service there was a very sweet presence of God in the room and after praying for impartation with a lady going off to latin America for a missins trip, I was invited up to speak for the first time at Trinity Church. It was a Wednesday evening and a cluster even. There were about 25 people at the event so it was pretty intimate, so I felt lead to share on initmacy with the father, after that I covered the difference between Miracles and Healings and shared testimonies. Then I went on to talk about the how so easily in the UK at the moment, more and more people think that dabling in witchcraft and the occult is ok. The bible teaches clearly that all invovlement in these practices should be avoided.

Ephesians 5:11 (NKJ)
11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.

After that I went into a time of word of Knowledge. Before the meeting started I felt like God wanted to heal some one who had a bad right knee. After I gave the word of knowledge initially no one responded then one man got up and I prayed and nothing happened! In front of everyone, I was like Jesus! Then all of a sudden a woman stood up and clearly the power of God was all over her and by the time she walked up to me and I touch her knee. She fell out under the power of God! incredible... And she was healed! I then prayed on mass for people to be completely healed and set free and a number of others received inner and physical healing. It was a great day in the kingdom for a number of reasons that evening. Praise God.

I look forward to my next mini firestorm!


Keep pressing in..



1 Comments:

Blogger David D'Louhy said...

awesome!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home